Fava is a lawyer of extraordinary competence, of a strong propensity to the customer. Its ability to understand the issues related to business and the environment in which it operates customer make the difference. Open and available, with him addressing all issues with a smile, even the most complicated and delicate. A true legal partner !!
Areas of activity
Litigation, Arbitration, Privacy
Gabriele Fava lawyer is Founder and Chairman of the law firm Fava & Associati. Recognized by the market as one of the top experts in the Italian labor law landscape, it is appreciated for its distinctive ability to provide quality legal assistance, becoming at the same time undertaking a strategic partner.
He currently holds several positions at multinational companies and organizations. Among the most important include the following:
- Member of the Commission "Legislative Initiatives" of the Order of Lawyers of Milan.
- From October 2015 he is a consultant of the President of the VI Permanent Finance Committee of the Chamber of Deputies.
- Elected to the office of probiviro confederation Confindustria for the years 2015-2019.
- Member of the Technical Group of the Organization of Confindustria.
- Legal Advisor to the Office for Education Training and Work of the Lombardy Region.
- Member of Assolombarda and Human Capital Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce in Italy.
- Scientific Coordinator of the magazine "Labor Law Notebooks" of Confindustria Bergamo.
- SB Member of Nestlé and San Pellegrino.
- Chairman of the SB of the founding Board of Milan.
- Lecturer and scientific coordinator of the Master in Human Resources Business School of "Il Sole 24 Ore" with which he is also a professor of the Master of Law and Business.
- Lecturer and consultant to leading national associations of personnel management and speaker in courses, conferences and seminars organized by the leading training schools.
The Fava lawyer, is the author of several publications on the labor law and columnist IlSole24Ore. Here, we report the most recent publications:
- Privacy and worker control following the Jobs Act., Ed. Guerini (Milan), 2016.
- Jobs Act e-book: the new rules on remote control and privacy, Fava & Associati and Confcommercio, 2016.
- Jobs Act e-book completed – regulatory framework and company FAQs, Fava & Associati, 2015.
- Labour Law, Ipsoa (Milan), editions 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2010, 2009.
- Notes on Labour Law (Bergamo Confindustria), editions 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012.
- Corporate Labour Law 2013, 2012, 2011.
- Guide to the Labour Reform, Top Legal (Milan), 2012
- Guide to the August Budget, Top Legal (Milan), 2012.
- Employee value proposition & flexible benefits, Franco Angeli (Milano), 2012.
- Human Resource Management, Studio Guerini (Milan), 2011.
- Master24. Management and Leadership, IlSole24ore (Milan), 2010.
- IT security and software piracy in the firm (co-author), Assolombarda 2010.
- Labour law and practice. New forms of labour mobility, Ipsoa (Milan), 2008.
- Individual dismissals, Ipsoa (Milan), 2007.
- Disciplinary powers, Ipsoa (Milan), 2007.